|Institute of Scientific Instruments of the ASCR, v. v. i.
612 64 Brno
phone: +420 541 514 111
fax.: +420 541 514 402
ID data box: 8c4npnh
|Institute of Scientific Instruments of the ASCR, v.v.i. (ISI) is a public research institution upon Act No. 341/2005 Coll.|
ISI goals are to perform scientific research, contribute to the utilization of its research and provide research infrastructure.
Main areas of ISI research are
- magnetic resonance,
- electron microscopy and microanalysis,
- utilization of lasers,
- acquisition and processing of biosignals,
- construction of scientific instruments and their parts,
- improvement and utilization of special technologies.
Activity of ISI
- contributes to raising the level of knowledge and education,
- contributes to the utilization of the results of the scientific research,
- acquires, processes and disseminates scientific information,
- issues scientific publications,
- provides scientific assessments, professional opinions, and recommendations,
- provides consulting and advisory services.
ISI cooperates with
- universities within doctoral study programmes and training of young scientists,
- foreign institutions within joint research projects, exchange of scientific information, and organization of scientific meetings,
- other research and professional institutions,
- partners from industry.